The Lab-quality, Affordable, Fluorescence or Absorbance Spectrometer
The LabBox is a uniquely designed fluorescence or absorbance spectrometer that provides laboratory-quality analytical data at any indoor location. The system is built with the rugged high quality construction you expect from Wilson and your choice of optically stabilized LED light source provides high brightness and long life illumination.
Choose to have the unit factory-set for fluorescence or absorbance (transmission) work and your choice of LED wavelength upon ordering.
- Unit externals are entirely made of anodized aluminum to resist spills and damage
- LEDs and interlocks for system safety and status information indicators
- Integrated USB spectrometer and cuvette holder with a spill-recovery drain system
- Optically stabilized, long life, high-intensity LED light source
- Individual LED wavelengths available in 365 nm (UV), 405 nm (violet), 450 nm (blue), 520 nm (green), 850 nm (near IR) or white light polychromatic
- Filter modification of LED light with 12.5 mm round filters
- Fluorescence: high sensitivity, full visible spectrometer from 385 to 1100 nm
- Absorbance: high spectral resolution UV/Visible spectrometer from 190 to 850 nm
- Wilson Analytical LightPilot software for fluorescence quantitation
- Ocean Insight OceanView for general spectroscopy
- 110V or 220V power supply and power cable
- USB connecting cable
Wilson Analytical warranties its instruments to be free of defects due to manufacturing or workmanship for twelve months from the date of shipping. The warranty covers normal usage, but not damage due to things like dropping the instrument or immersing it in water. The warranty is also invalidated if the user attempts internal repairs of any kind.
An extended warranty is available with purchase of any Wilson instrument.