Lab Quality Rugged Raman System
The Raman One is a uniquely designed Raman spectrometer that provides laboratory quality analytical data. The system is built with the rugged high-quality construction you expect from Wilson and features a variety of sampling accessories that makes using it super easy.
Choose your sample holder based on your sample type: liquids, pellets, powders, capillary tubes, or solid sample spinner.
- Unit externals are made entirely of anodized or powder coated aluminum to resist spills and damage
- Class 1 laser enclosure, double magnetic interlocked lid turns laser off when open
- Built in Neon lamp for system wavelength calibration
- Video microscope for sample alignment with laser on (60x magnification)
- 2 MP microscope camera records stills and video
- Cylindrical detector collection lens for enhanced spectrometer sensitivity
- Solid sample spinner (allows coloured samples to be run at higher laser power without burning sample)
- IPS 785 nm Laser (20 - 435 mW power) (other laser wavelengths are available)
- Ibsen Freedom mini-Raman FCT-101 spectrometer 475 – 1100 nm wavelength, 0.6 nm resolution, Hamamatsu S11639-01 detector (other spectrometers are available)
- 110V or 220V power supply and power cable
- USB connecting cable
- Spectragryph Raman software – full spectral manipulation and library searching
Spinner and die set
- Manual (coming soon)
Wilson Analytical warranties its instruments to be free of defects due to manufacturing or workmanship for twelve months from the date of shipping. The warranty covers normal usage, but not damage due to things like dropping the instrument or immersing it in water. The warranty is also invalidated if the user attempts internal repairs of any kind.
An extended warranty is available with purchase of any Wilson instrument.