Rugged Field-use Fluorescence Spectrometer
The QuatBox is the perfect technology for obtaining laboratory quality analytical data, directly at the point of sampling. It is an easy-to-use "lab on a tailgate" that provides fast and accurate data. It is rugged and designed exclusively for field-based corrosion inhibitor analysis.
It features its own free custom-designed software called LightPilot for generating calibration curves and sample data. It has three simple modes: calibrating, measuring, and reviewing data.
The QuatBox is GPS enabled and LightPilot automatically stores GPS locators and date & time stamps with each data set.
- Optically stabilized, long life, high-intensity UV (356 nm) excitation source
- 380 to 1100 nm full spectrometer as detection system
- Field-hardened instrument housing and integrated spill-recovery drain system
- Active heating to maintain constant temperature even when operating outside at sub-zero temperatures
- Wilson Analytical LightPilot software
- MS Windows laptop
- 12V DC and 120V AC power supplies with 10-foot power cables
- Field-hardened WhereBox GPS sensor
- All USB connecting cables
- Protective travel case
Wilson Analytical warranties its instruments to be free of defects due to manufacturing or workmanship for twelve months from the date of shipping. The warranty covers normal usage, but not damage due to things like dropping the instrument or immersing it in water. The warranty is also invalidated if the user attempts internal repairs of any kind.
An extended warranty is available with purchase of any Wilson instrument.